My Life Being Renewed: Life Update!

Life Update!

November 3, 2020

Oh my gosh, I stopped blogging for how long? I don't even remember now, but I do miss it so much! I have always loved journaling and blogging about my life was my way to keep memories alive so I could go back and reminisce. So what has been going on in my life lately? So much!!

I quit my VA business but still have my books for sale on Amazon and I still sell copies every month so that's nice. I accidentally got started selling clothing and accessories online. I cleaned out my closet to get rid of some things because I'm a shopaholic and all of a sudden things began to sell on Poshmark and from there on, I was obsessed! If you would like to check out my closet, just click the image below! I'm happy to give nice discounts on bundles. If you use code STYLEDHANGER to sign up, you will receive $10 to spend!


So basically now I shop for a living which is my dream job! I get to travel, shop, drink Starbucks all day- what's not to like?! I also do personal styling per request so if you would like certain brands, styles- I'm your girl!

Besides selling online, not a lot has changed except that I was in the hospital in 2017 with so many things- I was so sick and had lost 20 lbs in just 2 weeks- I couldn't eat anything. I was having allergic reactions to everything. It was the scariest time in my life but I also grew so much closer to my Heavenly Father. My eyes were opened to so much- I was delivered of my anxiety that I used to have constantly. My panic attacks stopped. It was honestly one of the best things that ever happened to me. Through the bad, came so  much good. 

Unfortunately, I gained all of that weight that I lost, back and then some. I was at 119 lbs and I don't even want to say what I weigh now. Quarantine has not helped- it has been a little depressing to have to wear masks and not be able to fly and travel like we are used to and it's affected my mood. We have been trying to make up for it by going on short weekend trips like Orlando, Jacksonville and trying to get out of the house shopping + Starbucks but it's just not quite the same. We are going on a winery tour & tasting this week so that should be fun!

Hopefully, I'll be back with photos soon!

xoxo,
Melinda



No comments:

Post a Comment