via j'adore jcrew
I have been working hard the last couple of weeks and I managed to complete one of my 2016 goals- I cleaned out 90% of the garage! The other 10% will be eliminated at our garage sale after we get back from our trip. I can't tell you how excited that I am to be almost finished with it (clutter causes me extreme anxiety!) My husband is really excited that he can now park our car in the garage.
Speaking of cars, we also marked another goal off of the 2016 goal list. We purchased a newer car and had it delivered to our home last Friday! It's a white Nissan Juke and it's only about 2.5 years old. It has a nice sound system with a moonroof and tinted windows- so nice! It will be really nice to ride to Miami in our new car and I'm beyond excited!
This upcoming vacation is so needed because my husband and I have both been working so hard with zero breaks. I am really looking forward to laying on the beach with a book + tropical drink in hand. It will be nice to just relax and not think about work or house to-do list. We plan on staying overnight in Orlando and visit Disney Springs again and maybe do a little bit of shopping before driving to Miami and boarding the cruise ship.
I'll be back with some fun vacation photos soon!!
What upcoming vacations do you have planned? I'd love to hear all about them!