My Life Being Renewed: A little R&R..

A little R&R..

March 9, 2014














I purposely didn't make any plans this weekend- the only things on my agenda were: 

1.) Sleep in on Saturday Morning
2.) Tan + Read books at the pool
3.) Go Walking with hubby & Roscoe
4.) Do laundry & tidy the apartment
5.) Catch up on all of my girly shows!

I love weekends when I just stay at home and enjoy life without having to go anywhere or spend any money-and for a girl like me that is obsessed with fashion + shopping, believe me that is a very good thing!!

How do you like to spend your weekends?

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have an agenda like that! Relaxing, I'm sure. Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have a busy agenda, but it was nice to kind of have a little R&R finally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness lying by a pool sounds heavenly :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex! It was heavenly! :) Definitely in the plans again for this weekend :)

      Delete