My Life Being Renewed: Alive & Radiant Review

Alive & Radiant Review

February 23, 2014

I am going to be completely honest here & admit that I have been stressed out lately and Saturday night may have included 1/2 a bottle of wine + 1/4 bag of chips + watching brainless reality shows. Not my best idea, considering I woke up feeling like someone punched me + my face was all puffy- not fun..

That's why today I am eating healthier- I am in need of some serious detox! Today, I snacked on these kale chips that Alive and Radiant sent to me to review.


When you hear Arugula Cabbage Veggie Krunch- you don't think, "oh hey that sounds amazing", but you really have to trust me and try it for yourself- so good and so many amazing ingredients. 

Even my husband liked these- so that is definitely saying everything.

Ingredients: Cabbage*, Arugula*, Sesame Seeds*, Lemon Juice*, Pumpkin Seeds*, Chia Seeds*, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Himalayan Crystal Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Caraway seeds*, Dill*


Honestly, the Kale Krunch taste so much better than regular chips plus they have so much added nutritional value. My favorite was the Quite Cheezy- I could seriously eat these all day!! 

The really great thing about Alive & Radiant products are that they are Raw, Certified by the CCOF- made with 90% organic fruits, nuts and vegetables, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Dehydrated- not baked or fried! 

For chip-addicts like myself- this is the perfect replacement for that bad habit. It feels so much better to get back to healthy eating that is for sure!

What is your healthy go-to snack?



*The Alive & Radiant Kale Krunch & Veggie Krunch products were sent to me to review free of charge, however I was not paid any money to do this product review. Any products that I review are of my own personal opinion and experience with said product.

6 comments:

  1. Yay so glad you loved them!! Thanks for reviewing too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed them- so awesome! I even have my husband hooked on them now! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for your sweet comment!! this post is super interesting. these kale krunch are quite hard to find! I always wanted to try to make them by myself..;>
    followed you dear! wish you a fantastic day.
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara, thanks for visiting my blog! I am following your blog via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these snacks! My favorite is their teriyaki greens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah- I've never tried the teriyaki greens, but that sounds amazing!

      Delete