My Life Being Renewed: Life Lately

Life Lately

July 14, 2016

 

Happy Thursday! Hope your week is going amazing!

I currently have a pork loin + veggies cooking away in the crock-pot, while listening to a sermon and blogging. Apparently, multi-tasking is my jam! Today's sermon is about trusting in God; not being mediocre in life and not being afraid of failure and taking risks. When we have God on our side and are following his path, there is no way that we can't succeed! I was just talking to my sister this morning about the exact same thing. I am constantly praying over my business and asking God to guide me in everything that I do. I know that putting my life and business in his hands, that I won't go wrong!

So I haven't really done that much this week, but I was still able to get a few things accomplished.

This weeks going on's:

>> Friday- had my hair cut and I love the new style! The hubby also took me to go shopping and I found some jewelry and a new handbag. It was so nice to get out of the house after being cooped up all week!
>> Sunday- went to my Mom's for my Brother in Law's birthday
>> Ordered some vitamins and Probiotics on iHerb for myself and my Mom. I love using iHerb because I earn money back every time that I shop + if you order $20 you can bag free shipping!
>> Painted Garage entrance door
>> Hubby hung 3 pictures! (have one mirror left to hang above the entry table)
>> Started 2 new client projects this week
>> Learned some new things in my business this week- Convert-Kit and some new social media scheduling tips

Tuesday night, we had a really bad storm and a huge pine tree fell down, just missing our house! Needless to say, I have been picking up limbs all week. I was thanking God that it didn't fall on our house- what a blessing!! It's been raining so much here lately that we haven't been able to do too much swimming. We were finally able to go yesterday and I was able to get in over an hour of exercise.

We have been working really hard lately and I am personally so ready for a mini vacation. The summer is flying by so fast- I can't believe we are in the middle of July already!I'm hoping to go to the beach soon, even if it's only for one day.

I plan on finishing up some client work + emails today and then I will be heading to the pool with the hubby this afternoon. Friday night will either be movies or going out with friends. Either way, I'm excited for the weekend!

Have any exciting plans for the weekend?


2 comments:

  1. You'll have to give me tips on how to get the husband to hang photos. LOL I always end up doing it myself! This weekend the kids and I are getting haircuts and we'll be prepping for our Mexico vacation next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandi, you totally had me cracking up at that comment! LOL Well, I think it's because I do a bad job of hanging photos so he insists on it done right haha

      Yay! That sounds like so much fun! What part of Mexico are you visiting?

      Delete