My Life Being Renewed: Getting Ready for 2016!!!

Getting Ready for 2016!!!

December 30, 2015

Hi Loveys, I had the best day yesterday! I have been working hard on my business even through the Christmas Holidays trying to get as much accomplished as I can before the new year.

|| Finished writing & designing my E-Book Guide on "Ditch Your 8-5 & Start Your Dream Business in 10 Easy Steps"

|| Hired my web designer to set up website landing page + woo commerce options

|| Restructured my VA Packages + Prices for The Dream Virtual Assistant (I'm no longer doing hourly because it was not working for me)

|| Let go of a few clients so that I can start the new year off right and work smarter & not harder

||Took Square Space Course + signed up for the trial- thinking about moving over to Square Space in the new year.

|| Designed new banners for my Facebook and Twitter pages

|| Finished my vision board for 2016

|| Hubby hung pictures for my new office!

|| Office Wish List items checked off: Verismo, new computer + software, new desk + chair, printer table,  Kindle






Later today, I plan on playing around with my Square-Space trial to see if I want to switch over and also work on drafting some blog posts for my business + this blog while I have some time. I am feeling so ready for the new year-What are some of your goals for 2016? I would love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment