My Life Being Renewed: Christmas + a HUGE surprise from my hubby!!

Christmas + a HUGE surprise from my hubby!!

December 27, 2015

Hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!! I have to be honest, I am secretly happy that it is over..I have never done so much cleaning, cooking and running around to parties!!! I am SO ready to get back to my normal life!! I told my husband that I need to detox from parties + socializing- sorry guys, but I need time to myself. I know I'm not the only person that feels this way!!

We did have a very lovely Christmas and I have included some photos to share with you- hope you enjoy!!

























You're probably wondering why I posted this photo of a wood board..


Because my amazing hubby designed a new office desk for me!! Isn't it amazing?!!


I absolutely cannot wait to wake up to work here every day!!


The chair, table legs + side computer storage is from IKEA. 
So is the chair + sheepskin.




My new computer + new office desk were my two favorite Christmas gifts! I'm so excited for the upcoming new year and to wipe the slate clean and have an amazing and successful 2016!!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pajamas! and wow - your hubby did do good on the office set up. I just blogged about my office so as I was scrolling through my newsfeed and saw a pic of yours I had to check it out. haha. I like seeing the different styles people do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am going to check out your office too- I am obsessed with office inspiration :)xoxo, Melinda

      Delete