My Life Being Renewed: God's Plan For My Life//

God's Plan For My Life//

October 14, 2015




Hello there- I have somewhat of a confession to make...

I haven't been completely honest and up front on the blog- recently I put in my notice as Legal Assistant/Office Manager at the Law Firm after almost three years of working there. Yesterday was my last day after I worked my one month notice.

This past year, I began noticing that I just wasn't myself and that I had lost the passion that I had for my job in the beginning and I knew that it had come time for me to make a change.

God actually gave me a vision  (you can read about it here) about 8 months ago that I would be leaving this job- so knowing that really helped me feel at peace when I was making the decision.

Here are a couple of interesting quotes from that vision that I wrote about in my blog post:

I almost feel like he (God) knew this would hurt me, but he knew in the long run that it was the best thing for me, but he was still sad to see me hurting//

I know ultimately that anything in my future that God has planned for me will be the best for me- I trust him fully and completely with my life// I know that he loves me with an everlasting love and I love him more than anything// 

I have always put my trust in God and not once has he ever failed me- not once. People keep asking what my plans are, what am I going to do for a job and I want to tell them- it's not about my plans, it's about God's plans for my lifeI want to go in the direction that he leads me. I don't know what is best for me, but he does and I trust him with my life.

Now that I have all of that behind me, I really want to slow down and focus on the things that I am passionate about- social media/email marketing, writing/blogging, design, photography, etc. I am very thankful for the things that I learned in my job in the time that I was there- such as email/social media marketing and CRM databases. I also learned how to use a Mac and I was able to have some creative freedom in graphic design to create flyers for non-profit events and seminars. I met so many great people and some life-long friends along the way. Instead of feeling as though I have failed, I feel that I have grown throughout this journey -I've learned so much more about myself and what I want and do not want out of life. I've gained more confidence and I have learned how to stand up for myself and ask for the things that I want. That is definitely a success, in my book.

So, starting today- I begin my new chapter and I will be keeping you all updated to my progress and how things are going! Stay tuned for what Day 1 brings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment