My Life Being Renewed: I love weekends//

I love weekends//

October 11, 2015



It's been such a great weekend- I basically ran around catching up on things! Those are the best types of weekends, in my opinion.

I was able to get quite a few things done:

|| iPhone updates
|| Ordered 3-year subscription to Star Magazine + Dwell Magazine
|| Spent Friday night relaxing- watched Insidious 3, Kingsman + had Mexican take out & margaritas
|| Listed more Swap & Shop items
|| Re-opened my Etsy Shop (The Fig & Peach)
|| Wrapped a few Christmas gifts
|| House cleaning- dishes, put away laundry, wiped down kitchen drawers, cleaned fridge, emptied trash, ran a bleach wash to freshen/clean the washing machine
|| Made more peanut butter & chocolate truffles for the hubby
|| Made a fish chowder + Chicken Tortilla Soup 
|| Made a new art calligraphy print for my home office space!
|| Organized my Pinterest Boards (deleted over 2,000 outdated pins)
|| Planted White Mums
|| Picked up Library books on hold at the Library
|| Put another 10 books on hold to read
|| Walked about 5 miles total- both Saturday + Sunday
|| Hubby did lots of prep work/painting on the house

The electricity went out on Saturday night around 9'ish, so the hubby and I decided to call it an early night- so I got some much needed rest which usually never happens! We also made concrete plans to visit Savannah with family to have Thanksgiving this year- so I am so excited to be visiting for the second time this year! Savannah is one of my favorite places besides Charleston, S.C.- my top two picks if we ever move to another town!

Well, I'm off to read some of my book & take a lovely bath to relax. It's been such a lovely weekend- hopefully y'all had a great weekend as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment