My Life Being Renewed: Getting it Done!

Getting it Done!

October 19, 2015




 Happy Monday lovelies! I had such a busy & eventful weekend! I love when I'm able to get things accomplished!

+ Completed Photoshop Course on Thursday
+ Created cover & Back cover for e-book in Canva design
+ Wrote another 1,020 words -currently at 4,000 words on my book (slowly working on it)
+ Updated LinkedIn profile
+ Worked on Virtual Personal & Business Assistant Package for clients
+ Brainstormed & came up with a new business/website name: "The Dream Virtual Assistant"- bought the hosting & dot com- thedreamvirtualassistant.com. I think it has a nice ring to it!
+ Have a designer creating a website for me for free in exchange for using as a sample for Portfolio
+ Spoke with 5 different clients interested in me working with them for VA work- so exciting!
+ Spoke with Reina from Reina & Co.- she gave me some great advice on creating my VA website & packages. I know now why she is a Life & Business Coach-she's awesome!
+ Created new Facebook & Twitter page for "The Dream Virtual Assistant"
+ Watched several inspirational & motivational videos
+ Cleaned filing drawer
+ Emailed several Companies for Blog PR
+ Made the hubby some more peanut butter truffles (he's obsessed!)
+ Took a day off to get a new hair cut and to pick up some new office supplies (yay!)
+ Did some yard work
+ Bought a lovely fall arrangement for our dining room table- flowers make me so happy!
+ Saturday- bonfire + apple cider beer & cheese plate with the hubby

I'm so ready for today- I have a list of to do items that I can't wait to get started on! I honestly haven't been this excited and motivated in a very long time- I wish I had listened to what my heart was telling me and pursued my passions sooner, because doing what I am passionate about has really made me excited to wake up and work every day! I just sent the hubby off with his healthy breakfast & a packed lunch and I'm just sitting down with my coffee, getting ready to start my work day!

Y'all have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment