My Life Being Renewed: Progress//

Progress//

June 21, 2015


It's been a week since I've blogged and honestly, I have just been really exhausted by the time that I get home. Weekends are my time to get some rest and usually get a few things done. Friday, we took a break and went to Tallahassee for food shopping at Trader Joe's and we picked up Smoothies at Tropical Smoothie for their Summer Promo- it felt so good to be out and about and not worrying about working. Saturday, we did some painting and on Sunday, I washed our vehicle,did some dishes and we ended up driving to town and purchasing a grill (finally!!). We got such a great deal on it- it was definitely a God thing! I'm not sure who is more excited for the grill- me or the hubby! I am excited to have less dishes to wash & less cooking. Plus, what man doesn't like to grill?!





I found these beach-style pillows at Target for 30% off a few weeks ago

My husband also hung our front door light back up and also put in our doorbell. I plan on helping the hubby with some more trim painting, deck stain, hanging a couple of pictures and mowing the grass this afternoon. We are trying to get a few things done, so that we can head to the beach for a day or two this weekend- we really need a break from everything to just relax and have fun. I also want to do some shopping for Home decor- we still need an office chair, coffee table, art work, etc. For me, making decisions is a slow process- I have to really love something before I purchase it.




For my Office area



Photo Collage that I made for our bedroom (hubby is going to hang it up for me)

Next Tuesday, we are driving to Atlanta for my husband to take his Final Exam- I am going with him because I don't like being away from my husband nor do I like being in a house alone at night. Hopefully, we can at least have dinner together one night and I plan on bringing some books to catch up on some reading at the hotel while my husband is in class. 

That's it for now- I'm going to enjoy the rest of my Sunday and I hope that you do as well! :)


2 comments:

  1. oooh the grill looks fancy! love the blue pillow too. happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm so excited about it! Happy Sunday to you :-)

    ReplyDelete