My Life Being Renewed: Eshakti Dress Review

Eshakti Dress Review

December 12, 2014

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Jane from Eshakti about a collaboration and review for a Custom made outfit of my choice. Honestly, I have never had anything custom made before, so I was excited for the opportunity! 



Eshakti offers all of their styles from 0-36- sizing for women, all shapes and sizes! The customization process was very effortless and simple. Basically, you would just measure the waist, hips, arms, back, chest, etc- once they have your measurements and you choose the style of clothing that you like- they custom make everything to fit your measurements. The dress that I am wearing actually had imprinted colorful flowers on the front and I was able to customize it to remove the flowers to make it a more classic dress.  I was also able to add or remove the pockets, but I adore a dress with pockets- genius!


I am very pleased with my experience with Eshakti- as soon as I tried my custom made dress on, I fell in love with it. I don't think I have ever received so many compliments about a dress! I am very excited to do some shopping on their website- they have so many different styles to choose from including dresses, skirts, jackets, etc. I would definitely recommend visiting their website to check out the different styles. You can also visit them on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter

Eshakti is graciously offering all of my lovely readers a 10% OFF when you use promotional code- mylifebeingrenewed – valid from 12/12/2014 – 01/12/2015. Happy shopping!



*The Eshakti custom made dress was sent to me to review free of charge, however, I was not paid any money to do this product review. Any products that I review are of my own personal opinion and experience.

2 comments:

  1. Aww what a pretty dress! Glad you had success with your order, I received a dress from eShakti and it didn't fit. I'm hoping to get a new one to review soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, thanks! Hope that you have better luck with the second one- can't wait to see it! :-)

    ReplyDelete