My Life Being Renewed: Life update//

Life update//

December 6, 2014


Hello lovely people! It's been a little while since I've blogged- things have been crazy, lots of having fun, working, growing- life pretty much:)




Work has been busy, but good-I've been doing lots of things out of my comfort zone which has helped me with my anxiety. I've learned so much and taken on so much more since I started working at my new job (now almost 2 years) and I love working with my boss- we are a team and he always has my back, which I really appreciate.

House- my husband has almost finished with the entire living room, dining room and kitchen wood flooring. We still need to buy a couch, coffee table and a nice chair for the living room- we have been going to Home Goods almost every week to try to find something that we like. The shower wall tile is now finished, the curved shower curtain rod is now installed and the exterior siding is half-way finished. We have also been doing a lot of yard-cleaning and having bonfires with romantic picnics by the fire- definitely enjoying that part of country living! Things are coming together and I am excited for it to be finished so that we can enjoy!

Self- I have been working on my inner-self a lot lately and I am very happy with the person that I am becoming.  It's only taken me 30-something years to come out of my shell and start loving myself and to begin standing up for myself- now I never want to go back to being that person that I used to be again.

Spiritual- I have been doing lots of praying and getting my relationship back on track with God. I felt like for a couple of months, I got into a negative head-space again and instead of thanking God for the good, I was finding all of the negative in  some situations that I have been going through. I will admit that I have been under extreme stress, but I should have stopped and gave it over to God instead of letting myself get anxious. Honestly, it's just so much easier that way:)

Fun- We have taken some time out from working to watch some movies and we also had fun on Small Business Saturday hitting up all of the local shops in our hometown- we were able to almost finish our Christmas shopping! We also put up our first real Christmas tree in 4 years- it's nice to finally be in our new house having Christmas this year.

I just cannot believe that 2014 is coming to an end in 25 days..it's been an interesting year-lots of trials and a few heartaches and disappointments, but some really great growth came out of it as well. I am excited to see what the new year brings- as long as God is in it, it is bound to be full of amazing things!

Hope that you are all having a lovely weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment