My Life Being Renewed: St. Francis Inn, St. Augustine, Florida

St. Francis Inn, St. Augustine, Florida

August 8, 2014

Remember yesterday when I mentioned visiting St. Augustine, Florida for our 15 year Wedding Anniversary? Great news- we will be leaving next Wednesday! Kelly, the lovely innkeeper at St. Francis Inn, graciously offered to host us for a night for my blog. I wanted to show you some photos and tell you a little more about the St. Francis Inn- the place that we will be staying at while in St. Augustine.




They even have a beach cottage for guest use while visiting the beach- with showers, towels, chairs, snacks and drinks. We haven't been to the beach all year so it will be a nice treat!

Honestly, I am also really excited for the amenities that the Inn offers- complimentary bicycles, gourmet breakfast, specialty coffee drinks, evening dessert, s'mores, social hour with wines & antipasto are among some of the amenities that are available. They also offer free admission to the St. Augustine Lighthouse- so that is definitely on my list for the first day in St. Augustine.

I will be doing a review of the Inn with more photos and details once I visit- I hope that you enjoyed the little preview!

Hope that you all have a great weekend planned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment