My Life Being Renewed: Power in Prayer!!

Power in Prayer!!

August 20, 2014




Honestly, I actually wrote an entire post yesterday with no intentions of ever posting it- I have been stressed so much lately and it's always so freeing to just write and get everything out. That way I don't have to worry with unnecessarily burdening others, not to mention, I just would rather just keep things to myself & give it all over to God. So today is a happy post- lucky you! :-)

Things have been stressful, but this morning I was praying and just experienced a feeling of God's presence all around me and I instantly knew all of a sudden, that things were about to start looking up for me and the husband. One day, I will tell you the story of the past 3 1/2 years- things have been extremely difficult on us and we have had to fight, pray and work our way to get back on track.  If I have one piece of advice in life- it would be to pray every day, pray for freedom from bondages, lack of finances, hurts- God is the healer of all broken things, He is the Restorer!

Lately, every day I have been walking up and down our wooded drive, just praying for our future- school, career, finances, life. I have been doing this for a long time- when we lived in Albany- at my Government job, I would take my breaks with my Bible and just read and pray for our future and those same prayers were answered 5 years later!

Here are some of the prayers that I prayed & fasted over & God answered:

//I prayed for a Organic Food store like Trader Joe's & Whole Foods to come to Tallahassee

//I prayed for a strong, unbreakable marriage with my husband

//I prayed for a strong & intimate relationship with God

//I prayed to get out of Albany and move back to my hometown, Thomasville

//I prayed for freedom from controlling people who had too much control over our lives

//I prayed for my husband to be a strong head of the household and to be his own man & not under anyone else's shadow

//I prayed that if Roscoe ever passed that it would be in a peaceful way that we could live with & that a bad memory wouldn't torment me.

These are just a few of the things that I prayed & fasted over that God answered! Today, I am just so grateful for everything that God has done for us and how he has always been there every time I have needed him the most.  I love him more than anything in this world and without him I couldn't and wouldn't want to exist. Everything in life is not perfect, but there is always good to thank God for!

I hope that you are all having a great week!!

What are some prayers that God has answered for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment