My Life Being Renewed: Very Productive Weekend!!

Very Productive Weekend!!

June 1, 2014


Hello all! Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend- I really enjoyed mine and feel like I was able to be fairly productive!

Last week:
//Septic Tank Installed
//Plumbing completed w/tub install
//Electrical completed
//Called for insulation, flooring quotes- set up appointments

This weekend:
//Colored my hair w/henna
//Cleaned the entire apartment
//Niece + her bf came to visit- pizza + movie night
//Went through my closet & gave several bags of clothing + jewelry to my niece
//Applied for Financial Aid for me & the hubby to attend school this Fall (begins August 19)
//Stocked up on wine + cheese and other groceries
//Ordered the hardi-board from Pro-build
//More deck framed out
//Received several flooring quotes-have to make a decision on who to hire
//Ordered more wood floor samples online


I love our the new tub- a little expensive but it's very deep + I love the look of cast iron

Upcoming week:
//Monday-2 insulation contractors appointment to give quote (maybe have insulation installed this week)
//Monday- Gas contractor appointment to give quote (maybe have installed this week)
//Monday- cleaning up more construction debris so Gas line can be installed
//Tuesday- Hardi-board being delivered
//HVAC being installed
//Deck boards completed
//Order hardwood flooring
//Install Garage Doors
//Call for drywall quotes/scheduling

Lately, every weekend has been work, but it will be worth it because soon we will be enjoying our new home. Every time I go to our new home, I get so happy about all of the beautiful nature that we are surrounded with- this evening I even saw a turkey running through the woods, so exciting! 

Right now it is 9:00 p.m. and I am sitting here enjoying a glass of red wine, getting ready to head to bed soon. Time for a new week! Hope that you all enjoyed your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Wow that's a bust upcoming week!!! I am trying to figure out why your blog doesn't show up on my feed anymore? I need to look into this. I thought you had stopped blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why- that is strange. I haven't changed anything except I had a blog makeover the first of the year. I'm glad you stopped by! :-)

      Delete
  2. I think I fixed it. I am following via GFC now so you should show up in the future! I've missed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keith, I'm so glad to have you back! I've missed your comments :-)

      Delete
  3. Look at you! So busy!!! And you colored your hair with henna?!! I've never heard of that?! Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cailee- thanks for stopping by! I love using henna because it's organic and it doesn't damage my hair, but it it extremely messy and my hair always smells like herbs for a couple of days :-)

      Delete
  4. yay! y'all are building a house too! thats exciting :) we built a year and a half ago and LOVED IT! Also, I'm super excited to have found another Jesus lover :) I've already added you to my favorites on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete