My Life Being Renewed: Root Science- 2 week Skin Detox Review

Root Science- 2 week Skin Detox Review

February 10, 2014




Recently, Gigja from Root Science sent me a 2 week detox kit to review. It included their best selling youth serum, the RS facial scrub, the RS beauty bar and the RS reborn facial mask. 

One thing that I really love about Root Science products are that they are cruelty-free and not tested on animals- I don't think people realize how many beauty products on the market are actually tested on animals. Root Science also makes their products fresh and organic, these beauty products aren't just sitting on a shelf somewhere for months and you can tell the high quality of these products when they hit your skin. 

RS Beauty Bar- I liked the beauty bar, it made my skin nice and soft & smelled really nice.
RS Facial Scrub-I loved the facial scrub, it had a nice mint smell & I liked that it was a gentle scrub, not harsh on my skin like most facial scrubs.
RS reborn facial mask- I have never had a mask that tightened so much! Very easy to apply & remove- not messy at all! I felt like my skin was tighter & more glowing after.
RS Youth Serum- this stuff smells amazing! Lavender is my favorite herb- so this was at the top of the list for me. 


I personally loved all of the products and felt like the 2 week detox kit really helped to tighten & give my skin a more youthful look & well that is the point, am I right?

*The Root Science 2 week Detox Kit was sent to me to review free of charge, however, I was not paid any money to do this product review. Any products that I review are of my own personal opinion and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment