My Life Being Renewed: Happy Love Day!!

Happy Love Day!!

February 14, 2014


Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies! I had a special surprise when I arrived at work this morning- my boss & his wife brought me a bottle of organic wine for Valentine's Day- how amazing is that?!

Anyone have big plans? We pretty much plan on having wine & a cheese/fruit plate and veg out watching movies together. My sweet husband did buy me an orchid & gave me the sweetest card and I ordered a lovely photo book that did not arrive in time for Valentines day- but oh well, it's the thought that counts. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

I'm currently making his + hers cappuccinos & organic chocolate chip cookies at the hubby's request, then we are watching another movie so I'm off to enjoy the rest of the night with my sweetie. Hope that you all have an amazing night with your sweetie!



No comments:

Post a Comment