My Life Being Renewed: Vapour Organic Beauty Review

Vapour Organic Beauty Review

November 5, 2013





Recently, I spoke with Victoria at Vapour Organic Beauty and she offered me some of their beauty products to sample. I decided to try the Soft Focus Atmosphere Foundation and the illusionist concealer for my dark circles. Especially, since I have always had issues trying to conceal my dark circles.


Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments and vitamins. Atmosphere nourishes with Organic Pumpkin and Papaya Complex, brightens the skin with Organic Camellia, and is infused with Vapour’s face-specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi, and moisturizing and calming Lotus flowers.

I love that their makeup is made from entirely certified organic plants, vitamins and minerals- so basically, all day it is improving my skin! Not to mention that is is not animal tested, which I love! I love how silky the foundation feels when applying, it has a nice smell to it as well. The concealer was very easy to apply and did a really nice job of covering my dark circles. I love how the foundation and concealer worked together to make my skin appear more glowing and natural, instead of thick and painted on like so many other makeups tend to.



If you try Vapour Organic Beauty products and decide within 30 days that you are not happy, they will refund your money. But to be honest- I really don't think you will have that problem. If anything, once you try their products, you will probably want to order more, I know I do! I have had several people comment on my skin since I have been using Vapour Beauty for a week- one comment was that my dark circles were gone, which was one of my main reasons for trying the illusionist concealer. I will definitely be ordering it again, once I run out!


*The Vapour Organic Beauty Products- Illusionist Concealer & Soft Focus Foundation were both sent to me to review free of charge, however I was not paid any money to do this product review. Any products that I review are of my own personal opinion and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment