My Life Being Renewed: House Progress..

House Progress..

November 3, 2013


We are finally making some progress on this house thing..it's slow but at least things are moving in the right direction! As excited as I am to be getting a new home- all of the details can be so stressful!!

Here is where we are so far:

//Our building plans were approved by building inspections! (No shocker there since the hubby worked in Engineering for over 13 years of his life)
//The temporary power pole was approved by building inspections & we now have power!
//We contacted the guy who is going to install our well- he should be able to work on it next week- so within the next week or so, we will have water!
//We should have a builder quote first thing next week. Sending prayers to heaven for an awesome quote!
//I have been on Houzz constantly adding things to my idea book- hopefully, I will get it all narrowed down.

If everything goes to plan, it looks like we will start building our new home in the middle of November. I am really excited to be building in the Fall because it is such lovely weather, not to mention starting a new year with a new house! I am so excited!
















{Like this, but dark floors}



2 comments:

  1. I love your style... I'm planning a similar decor style whenever we find a house and have the $ to remodel. How fun that you get to build your own house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remodeling is always fun because you get to see the before and after- hopefully, the perfect house will come along! This is our first time building, so it will be fun to watch it from floor-up!

    ReplyDelete