My Life Being Renewed: Fall Inspiration....

Fall Inspiration....

October 6, 2013


It is Sunday noon here, I am typing away on my laptop having a cup of black coffee and looking out the window of our apartment while Roscoe sleeps in his new dog bed beside me.

It is such a beautiful Fall day-  this morning we took Roscoe walking with us at the park- we walked to the new houses at Mitchell Place- it was so motivating to see all the new homes going up- it was nice to daydream that soon we will be in our new home..

I came back from our morning walk feeling so inspired and excited for this Fall Season and thinking of all of gorgeous clothing that Fall brings!
















I would love to play dress-up in Olivia Palermo's wardrobe- how amazing would that be?! My fall wardrobe is so sad- I think I may have to do some shopping soon...


What is your favorite Fall piece?


No comments:

Post a Comment