My Life Being Renewed: Ahhh Weekends...

Ahhh Weekends...

October 12, 2013


.


Ahhh.. I love the weekends! Even though I use most of it to catch up on housework and running errands-there is something to be said for starting a new week off feeling organized!!

///Friday, we went to the laundry-mat  & washed laundry (our wm broke so it is now in the trash), went to the car-wash & cleaned the suburban, picked up some movies and dinner at Chick-fil-a (along w/two cookie sundaes for dessert).

///Saturday AM- The hubby and Roscoe & I walked around Cherokee Lake and looked at the new house construction again. When we got back, I vacuumed the entire apartment, put away clean clothes, gave Roscoe a bath, cut the hubby's hair, washed dishes via dishwasher and made french toast and turkey bacon w/yogurt for breakfast.

Later this afternoon, I am going shopping for some clothes- like I mentioned in my last post- my fall wardrobe is bare, to say the least. And later tonight, my
co-worker friend invited us over for a wine & movie night, so that should be fun!

///Sunday- hubby will be submitting the final house plans to the City Building Inspections and to some builders to see who will be building our new home- he said it could take 5-7 days for them to approve them but I am still excited!! I feel like the Fall is the perfect time to build a new home- to have our home ready by next year will be so amazing! I am really hoping that I can start posting some house progress pictures starting the first of November.


Okay, enough chit-chat, I have work to do!! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment