My Life Being Renewed: Sunday- Day at the Park..

Sunday- Day at the Park..

September 30, 2013


Sunday,when the hubby got back- I made a picnic and we walked to the park and had a picnic by the water- it was such a pretty day. Lots of people out and about- walking, riding bikes, playing- so peaceful.

Roscoe really enjoyed it and even was able to walk for a little while & was able to potty on his own which in itself is a small miracle!!

There is also a walking track around the lake that we have just started going to every day to get Roscoe out of the apartment- it's been a nice little thing for all of us. I'm really excited for the Fall weather when I can wear my scarves & drink hot cocoa while we walk..

What are you most looking forward to in the Fall?


















No comments:

Post a Comment