My Life Being Renewed: September Goals!

September Goals!

September 16, 2013




Oh my, I can't believe it is the middle of September already!! Honestly, so much has been going on in August that I wasn't able to complete all the goals that I had set, but things will be settling back down within the next two weeks and I can get back on track. I will fill you in on all the details of what has been going on in my life in my next blog post. Enough about that- let's get to the Goals!!


September Goals:
//Get back in gym/play tennis- exercise daily.
//Get the last bit of swimming/tanning in!!
//Go to the park- have a picnic.
//Update my wardrobe- I am in need of some new clothes!!
//Make pumpkin pies, chocolate chip cookies for the hubby.
//Eat healthier- start back on green smoothies, green tea & raw foods {Both the hubby & I have been forced to eat so many frozen foods lately- I am ready for some real food!!}
//Read more books.
//Find a builder for our new home.
//Have temporary light pole put up.
//Have well installed.
//Celebrate our 14th year wedding Anniversary dinner!
//Reminisce on old photos & videos one night over wine.
//Focus more on work- so many crazy things have been going on lately that I have been all over the place- I can't wait until things calm down.

I thought of some things for October so I decided to go ahead and start a short goals list for October.


October Goals:
//Take pictures for Christmas cards.
//Start buying for Christmas early
//More Photography.
//Go to the Grand Opening for Trader Joes & Whole Foods- both in the same week!!
//Do something for Columbus day- beach, shopping?
//Decide on whether or not to cut my hair?
//Date night with the hubby.
//Do more weekend things- brunch downtown, shopping, festivals.

What are some of your goals?





No comments:

Post a Comment