My Life Being Renewed: Our New Place..

Our New Place..

September 18, 2013


Yes, you heard it right- we just moved again!! We are going to be living at these new apartments for the next 6 months while our new house is being built. Honestly, to say that I am excited about the apartment gym is an understatement. I miss going to a real gym- working out at home really isn't my thing. There is also a tennis court and not one but TWO pools!! Hopefully, we can enjoy the last of summer hanging by the pool.

It wasn't our original plan to move out while building our new home, but to be honest, it has so many more amenities than where we were living- the dishwasher was broken and we didn't have an icemaker (no more living in the 70's ice trays!!). The apartments are also about 5 minutes from our downtown offices so we can go home for lunch and check on Roscoe.

The apartment also has storage for our extra things- but we rented out storage for 6 months for all of my husband's tools, so that worked out well. I love the fact that we won't have to worry about mowing the lawn or even as much as changing a light bulb! I remember now why I liked apartment living so much..

We should have everything all unpacked by the next week- although I haven't made up my mind if I want to hang pictures and get too settled in since we will be moving into our new home in 6 months. We will see..




















No comments:

Post a Comment