My Life Being Renewed: The book that changed my life...

The book that changed my life...

August 29, 2013


I Declare by Joel Osteen–31 daily inspirations by my favorite religious teacher. I Declare helps you to step into your greatness one day at a time with his short, inspirational and uplifting daily mantras, to manifest all you are meant to be. - See more at: http://tobifairley.com



a touch of God's favor can change everything...



I declare by Joel Osteen


I know that title sounds dramatic, but it's so true! This book is exactly what I needed- going through all of the issues with our dog, Roscoe, it is so easy to speak negative at times and reading this book has taught me to speak positive over ALL of my situations- no matter how negative they are! In every situation, GOD has a bigger plan that we can't see. Honestly, this book helped lift  me up and pray stronger than I have ever before and I know that great things are coming for me and my family!!

If you haven't read this book, do yourself a favor, go RUN to your local library (I had to reserve mine online) and pick it up-I kind of want my own copy though, just to refer back to it whenever I like.

Hope you are all having a fabulous week, wherever you are- so happy that tomorrow is Friday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment