My Life Being Renewed: I have a new baby....

I have a new baby....

May 24, 2013


 
{Me at work taking a much-needed coffee break}
 
 
I really don't have a new baby, but I just knew that blog title would get your attention. If you read on, you will figure out what I am referring to..



Oh my gosh- it seems to me that life is just flying by! I just can't put my head around the fact that we are at the end of May already- where does the time go?? Anyway, just thought I'd check in and update on everything that is going on with me this week.

One great thing that happened this week is that my new friend at work, Alexa- gave me her daughter's old baby crib- which I am now using for Roscoe while we are at work. I think I mentioned it in my last post, but a couple of times when I got home from work, I found Roscoe on the floor and he couldn't get up and it just broke my heart. The new crib has definitely been a lifesaver for us, Roscoe seemed more upbeat when we got home from work and his legs have seemed to work better the last couple of days. My SIL also let me borrow her baby stroller and Roscoe loves it- I plan on ordering one for him this weekend. The only things that I have changed recently are the crib and also I have been constantly giving him the organic, raw vitamins with peanut butter, coconut oil and baking soda mixed in (baking soda treatments in Europe have been known to treat MS and Cancer). So far things are looking up and I am still praying and hopeful for a miracle!

Friday----> My Brother is having a new Pool Liner put in & we are going to their pool party!

Saturday ------> Rest, clean/organize, choose a house plan, go swimming, tan by pool/read a book, go bike riding/walking.

Sunday ------> Same as Saturday, maybe go to the Thompson Square Concert if my SIL decides she wants to go.


Monday --------> Shopping day with my sister! I am very excited to go shopping for new house things and also since I have lost weight, it will be much more fun since things will fit easier.

I am so excited for the three day weekend- I am most looking forward to sleeping in, tanning, reading, biking and shopping!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice ;3

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darlin! Hope Roscoe continues to get better! Glad things are starting to look up! Hope you enjoyed your shopping day with the sis:)!

    ReplyDelete