My Life Being Renewed: Downtime...

Downtime...

August 25, 2012



Hi you guys! I've missed you all and the Blog, but that's all about to change now that I'm finally going to be home!! I just found out yesterday that I don't have to go into the office until around October- which is awesome for me, because I could definitely use some downtime. The only downside is that the hubby is going to be out of town working for about 2.5 weeks and I will be home alone and we've never been apart for more than a couple of days. Not going to lie, it is going to be awkward and maybe a little lonely..

 
 



But, I plan on making the most of it and I already have a list of things that I can do to keep myself entertained. I could use any ideas if you want to send them my way!


                                          1.} Clean/Organize for October Sale

                                          2.} Take some online classes

                                          3.} Practice my photography {maybe do fashion post & update blog pic}

                                          4.} Exercise with SIL & Swim daily

                                          5.} Enter Giveaways - preferably vacays!

                                          6.} September 10 - shopping with my sister!

                                          7.} Spa Day {mani/pedis, facial, etc.}

                                          8.} Hair appointment- highlights to surprise the hubby?

                                          9.} Tan by pool- read books
                           
                                         10.} Play on Pinterest, Read Blogs

                                         11.} Babysit for my sister

                                         12.} Plan a chick flick movie day!

                                         13.} Re-learn how to crochet

                                         14.} Journal {work for my book that I want to write}

                                         15.} Try to take Roscoe for more daily walks

                                         16.} Plan Anniversary Trip
                       
                                         17.} Work on September Goals {especially raw food diet}

 


So yeah, I think I will have plenty to keep me busy while the hubby's gone..so I can try to not miss him so much <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment