My Life Being Renewed: Fall is my favorite time of the year!

Fall is my favorite time of the year!

November 2, 2016

Happy November Y'all!! The last week has been full of fun Fall things- Fall costume parties, baking yummy treats, soups, new Fall boots and lots of raking + landscaping. I love this time of year!

The hubby and I made pumpkin shaped cheese straws together

 My fail at a cute Fall photo

 Turmeric Ginger Latte- my new favorite drink!

Lentil soup with carrots, celery & onions

  I signed up for ShoeDazzle and ordered these boots + another pair!

We also renewed our Costco Membership & picked up some healthy eats

Target run + Starbucks is always necessary!


We also have been working so much on landscaping- planting crepe myrtle trees, fruit trees, blueberry and blackberry bushes. I am so excited to have a fruit orchard! Today I am going to work on raking pine-straw to put in the beds and cleaning up the concrete from pouring our drive + well house. This weekend we are planning to have a huge bonfire + hot cocoa, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Lately, I have  been making lots of things from scratch- coconut milk, almond milk, almond flour, larabars & chocolate chips. There are so many additives in processed foods, that I prefer making my own foods at home, even though it takes more work. I just ordered more cacao along with some other health items, so hopefully it comes in soon so I can make the hubby chocolate chip cookies.

What fun things do you do in the Fall?



2 comments:

  1. those cookies are so cute! i need to get baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Can't wait to see what you bake up! xoxo

      Delete