My Life Being Renewed: Fun Weekend!

Fun Weekend!

February 8, 2016











 We rode the Characters in Flight- so much fun!!




 We decided to dine at the Hangar Bar in "Reggie's Boat"


 We had to order the "Reggie's Revenge" cocktail since it's named after the hubby!! 
It was awesome!


 We had an amazing view of the water while eating lunch




 We made the most of our trip & purchased a coffee table, 
tv table & buffet side table for the house



Also found some great organizational items + new bedding & sheets

I finally tried the mobile order option twice & seriously, why have I not done this before?!!
I love that I don't have to wait in line & order- instead I just go on my app & choose what I like and BOOM! Love it!

I love West Elm! We tried to find the hubby a new office chair 
but didn't see anything that we liked

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you got to go to IKEA. We live almost two hours away from one and have been wanting to go for a while now, but I'm not sure we can fit most of what we need in our car! Love West Elm too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you should definitely go! It was so much fun! We rented a uhaul on our first trip to IKEA- definitely the best way to go if you need to buy a lot of big items :)

    ReplyDelete