My Life Being Renewed: The Weekend//

The Weekend//

July 12, 2015




My niece, Olivia//



Friday- went shopping with my sister & found lots of cute clothing. It was the perfect afternoon filled with shopping, Starbucks, Froyo and fun! I've been burning both ends of the candle working a full-time job + coming home and working on the house, so I needed the break!

The rest of the weekend was filled with mostly work around the house:

//Cleaned House (laundry, dishes, etc.)
//Moved all Hardi-board siding and cleaned up the lawn area
//Read 4 inspirational books (some I browsed through & just took what applied to me)
//Listened to 5 motivational podcasts
//Added Google Adsense to my Blog to make some extra $$
//Cleaned off deck
//Organized/cleaned garage some more
//Picked up some sticks + had a bon-fire
//Cleaned my makeup brushes & organized makeup bag
//Called my Mom
//Researched vacations (I'm so ready to get away & just relax!)
//Working with a local photographer to trade some of my hand-made signs for a photo shoot- that was actually on my Goals list for 2015!

That's about it for the weekend- we are currently grilling some organic hamburgers + hot-dogs and will probably have some beer, watch a movie and call it a day.
Hope that you all had a fabulous weekend!



1 comment: