My Life Being Renewed: This is Life//

This is Life//

March 1, 2015



Hi Lovelies! I'm back feeling much better today- the last time I wrote, I was extremely stressed out and overwhelmed and felt the need to vent and get things off my chest. I have been doing better since then and have decided to just not worry about things, I can only do so much and what doesn't get done will just have to wait until I can get to it. I'm realizing that I am not superwoman and I can't do it all. I think we all go through times like these, so I am sure many of you can relate in your lives as well.  This is one of the reasons that I love to blog-  I feel like this is my safe place to say what I want without fear of being judged. So thank you all for reading (+ listening to me vent- sorry)!

I was able go to the gym on Friday and I worked out for 1.5 hours and relaxed in the steam room for about 20 minutes- it felt so amazing to be back in the gym! I am going to try to work out about 1 hour each day- the hubby can only work out upper body right now, so I am going to just take what I can get.

Speaking of my husband- he is pretty much off of the crutches- he is now walking, but trying to take it easy at first. We bought him some Dr. Scholl's inserts today because of his foot hurting and also some natural medicine to help with his pulled muscle and ease off of the hydro-codeine/narcotics. 

I also ordered some bee pollen to see if it will help with my allergies, I have never had allergies this extreme- lately, I am always tired and my face and eyes are swollen every morning (maybe because we live in the middle of the woods?). In the past, I would add bee pollen along with coconut oil, spirulina, etc. to my green smoothies, but I have gotten away from my healthy eating lifestyle. I told my husband that  I wanted a Vitamix blender for my birthday, so I hope green smoothies will be in my future soon!

I know that I said on my last post that I didn't feel like celebrating my birthday, but we have plans for my Mother in Law to take me out for a birthday dinner, so I am kind of excited. The hubby and I are going to wait on our trip to Orlando for furniture shopping until he can walk better. I'm just so happy that he can at least walk some now- I know that as long as I keep praying, things will only get better!

Hope that you are all having a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment