My Life Being Renewed: 2015 Goals//

2015 Goals//

January 1, 2015

2014 was a pretty good year, with the exception of losing Roscoe. After he died, it finally opened my eyes to who did and did not care about me, so if there is a silver lining, that would be it.

Accomplishments of 2014:
//Built a new house
//Finally opened my eyes and removed toxic people from my life
//Had some fun- Destin, St. Augustine, Amelia Island Trips
//Adventure & New Things- Art class, Horseback riding on the beach
//Learned more and took over more responsibilities at my job
//Became a Notary 
//Attended some events- Hands & Hearts for Horses Hoe-down, Victorian Christmas
//De-cluttered some via swap & shop
//Read about 40 + books 
//Listened to more music & new artists
//Cleared land
//Bought new dining room table + chairs, new mattress set
//Grew my blog & had blog makeover
//Wishlist items- L.L. Bean Scrabble game (vintage deluxe edition), Keurig





Time for Goals for the New Year! I am so ready to tackle 2015 head on and get things accomplished!

2015 Goals

//Join the YMCA- exercise, swim, sauna- get healthy!
//Drink more h20, more hot tea, eat more raw foods
//Take my vitamins
//Grow hair long
//Train for another Marathon with the hubby
//Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier
//Finish House including landscaping, front entrance gate
//Purchase Patio Set, sofa, coffee table, bed frame, dresser
//Update Estate Planning Documents
//Consolidate bills
//Pray more and worry less
//Leave the past behind and learn to let go and live in the present
//Complain less, be a more positive person 
//Spend more time with positive people 
//Take my Mom shopping and to Maclay Gardens + picnic
//Be a better listener to my husband
//Attend church
//De-clutter- have a sale/donate everything sometime in February (Uhaul- move things from MIL)
//Travel (use Delta Skymiles), spa trip with the girls, Savannah Trip, Chattahoochee Lake 
//Work less, play more
//Renew Passport
//Trade in Suburban for a better fuel-efficient vehicle
//Transfer photos from hard-drives
//Do some adventurous things- hot air balloon, helicopter, art on the beach, learn how to play guitar
//More hiking, biking
//Photo-shoot with the hubby
//More creative- art, music, writing & crochet more
//Re-open my Etsy Shop
//Read more books
//Adopt a Pet

What are some of your goals for 2015?



2 comments:

  1. You go girl! You can do it! Those are some awesome goals. We have a lot of goals in common!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I'm excited to start a New Year fresh- I am doing so much organizing/throwing things out today and it feels awesome!

      Delete