My Life Being Renewed: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

December 31, 2014

Happy New Year! This year, we are spending New Years pretty low-key- I don't think I am going to make it to midnight. I'm pretty tired and haven't felt that great the last couple of days. Tomorrow morning, we are starting the new year off on the right foot, we hired someone to help my husband put up the hardi-board siding. He has been doing so much work on the house that his ankle has been bothering him, so hopefully, he can let this guy do most of the running around and let his ankle heal.

I am leaving you with some photos of the last day of our trip- Amelia Island was an amazing ending to 2014 and I look forward to all of the blessings that 2015 holds for us! Tomorrow, I will be back to share my 2015 goals with all of you- have a good night!















No comments:

Post a Comment