My Life Being Renewed: Life Lately//

Life Lately//

September 15, 2014


Hi lovelies, how is your week going so far? I'm a little tired myself this week- work has been extremely busy and there is still so much to do at home before the house is completed which means lots of late nights of staying up working. Even my Coffee + Starbucks Refreshers + B complex combination isn't doing it for me today. By the way, do you like my new Blog Design? Suzana from thisgirldesign designed it- pretty gorgeous, right? If you need a blog makeover, definitely check out her Etsy Shop!

We have managed to get a couple of things done on the house lately- the husband installed my food pantry last week! And he is currently working on the bathroom wall tile, afterwards we can put up the curved shower rod- I'm so ready to have a shower!

This weekend, we are planning to start putting down the wood floors if we our nails get shipped in time, but if not, the husband will be working on siding while I start organizing for a garage sale. I'm so tired of "stuff"- I can't wait to get rid of 90% of it and start fresh!

Life is going to be so different for us when we can start living a normal life like having dinners at an actual dining room table. I am looking forward to the days when we can come home from work and not have to work more! Soon!

Have a lovely week!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda! I am so excited for you for all the house work to be done! I can imagine that you must be feeling all out of sorts--at least I would be. It's going to be so great once everything is completed and you and your honey can spend some time just enjoying all the work you have done. :)

    xo

    Courtney @ Little Miss MBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney! Thanks for stopping by :-) The best way to explain it is that I feel like my life/goals/plans are on "hold" until the house is finished. I agree- I am mostly excited for enjoying the work once it's done! :) It is so going to be worth it!

    xo-Melinda

    ReplyDelete