My Life Being Renewed: Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Review

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Review

April 22, 2014

Hi blog readers. I apologize for my time away- but I really haven't felt like blogging lately, since our dog, Roscoe of 15 years passed away 2 weeks and 3 days ago- We still miss him so much and this won't be the last time that I write about him- he will be a part of our lives forever and always..

I do want to talk to you today about an amazing cosmetics brand -if you have visited my blog enough times- you know that I love my cosmetics! 

Lauren, from Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques sent me several products to review- creme foundation in warm 20, creme concealer in warm medium, blushes in 3 different colors-petals, mulberry & flushed.


From the LBC Website:
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques is a new and innovative approach to makeup. We use the finest, natural and certified organic plant oils and extracts, soothing flower essences, plus beautiful minerals and pigments from the earth to create the most exquisite, healthy makeup available for your skin. Combined, these opulent ingredients have exceptional skin-softening, moisturizing and anti-aging abilities that help revitalize, rejuvenate, and restore your skin's vibrant glow.


Why organic? Our skin absorbs up to 60% of what is applied to it. Most products today contain toxic chemicals, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial colors and fragrances, and harmful preservatives that are absorbed into your skin, clog the pores, and actually cause your skin to age faster! Organically grown plants have been found to contain greater amounts of vitamins, nutrients, and anti-oxidants than plants grown with pesticides. We believe your skin deserves the very best that Nature has to give. Our line of cosmetics and skin care products are purely natural and organic.  No parabens, chemicals, or unnecessary fillers are used in the creation of our products.


The creme foundation has some amazing ingredients like organic argan oil and extracts of green tea, passionflower & raspberry. I love knowing that wearing this foundation all day that it is also providing nourishing nutrients to my skin! The creme concealer ingredients include organic jojoba, organic rosehip, neem, organic olive, organic green tea and eyebright, to name a few.

And let's be honest, there has been lots of tears & messed up makeup in the last few weeks and I am happy to say that I have been really pleased with Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques in making me look like a normal glowing, happy person. No really, thanks so much.

Not to be outdone, the cheek colours also have some great ingredients like organic neem extract, organic olive extract, organic raspberry extract and comfrey.


I feel like my skin looks 50% better and is glowing more since I've been wearing the LB Cosmetiques for the last few weeks.

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques also offers skincare products, mascara, pressed foundation, and even Gift Certificates! I am looking forward to trying out some more of the products soon! (Especially since I have had to re-apply so many times- thank goodness for great cosmetics! Am I right girls or am I right?!).


*The Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques were sent to me to review free of charge, however I was not paid any money to do this product review. Any products that I review are of my own personal opinion and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment