My Life Being Renewed: The Weekend.

The Weekend.

January 12, 2014











I love weekends. We had such a wonderful weekend full of fun things like scrabble, shopping, and looking at  different kitchen ideas. My MIL's friend, John treated us at Mellow Mushroom and I was surprised at how great their pizza and salad were- especially for a chain restaurant. We ordered 3 different pizzas- the Holy Shiitake, The House Special and the MellowTerranean pizza. I also ordered the Enlightened spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing & bacon- best salad ever! Next time I want to try some gluten free options for the pizza.

Not too much else exciting happened over the weekend- mostly just laundry, food shopping and I caught up on my Real Housewives {my guilty pleasure}.

What did you do over the weekend- anything exciting?

2 comments: