My Life Being Renewed: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 26, 2013



Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!! I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

// I am thankful that Roscoe is running & walking on his own!
// I am thankful for my job and having such a great boss- I knew the minute that I met him that I liked him- he is funny, kind and compassionate.
// I am thankful for people who appreciate me and express to me how much they love me:)
// I am thankful for my close relationship with God- I have grown so much as a Christian the past year.
// I am thankful for my amazing husband of almost 17 years {dating + marriage years}- he is so wonderful to me and has been such an uplifting and supportive husband:) It sounds cliche, but I love him more & more every day..
//I am thankful for my family's health.
//I am thankful for family and old & new friends..

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment