My Life Being Renewed: August Goals!

August Goals!

August 7, 2013

starting fresh.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't believe that August is already here!! The Summer is flying by and I still haven't made it to the beach, but I plan on going before it's too late- I really want to take Roscoe so that he can enjoy it. I thought it would be fun to post an August Goals List and then check back to see what all actually gets accomplished- so here goes..


---> Submit House Plans to builders & decide on a builder

---> By the end of August, have walls up on new home!

---> Go to the Beach!!!

---> Celebrate our 14th Wedding Anniversary!

---> Organize/start packing House things

---> Hopefully, lose 3-5 lbs


What are your  some of your goals for August?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment