My Life Being Renewed: Enjoying the Fall..

Enjoying the Fall..

November 30, 2012


Every Afternoon, the hubby & I go for a walk and share a cup of coffee- today was a little different. We decided it would be fun to take some photos of me "trying to chop wood" the photos turned out pretty good, but I am definitely no expert at chopping wood. Thank goodness the hubby is, because we have been using alot of wood in the fireplace lately.

I am really enjoying the Fall Weather- walks, hot cocoa, movies, etc.

In what ways have you been enjoying the Fall?









{Sweater- Husbands Old Navy}


One of fave scarves- no name




7 comments:

  1. love the sweater and glasses :) I have never chopped wood but can imagine I would be very good - good for you for trying! btw, I'm hosting a giveaway this week on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf, sweater, and glasses! You are the most fabulous/stylish wood chopper;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you are the cutest wood chopper ever!!!
    Love your blog:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been enjoying the fall by having an almost daily dose of Starbuck's Pumpkin Spiced Latte :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte- definitely a great way to enjoy the Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! This post is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute pictures ! i like your blog !
    what beautiful nature !!
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete