My Life Being Renewed: Part of Me is Missing...

Part of Me is Missing...

September 7, 2012


 
 
 

 
 
{At a work site}


You know that list that I made here, about all of the things that I was going to do while the hubby was gone so I wouldn't miss him so much? Yeah, not happening so much...I miss my husband terribly, I cried the night before while laying in his arms, the morning of and the second after he left I cried some more. I knew that I would miss him, but I didn't know that it would be this bad, that I would feel like half of me is missing..I literally have a calendar, marking the days off until he comes home..for the record I have 15 days until he comes back home!


I've tried several things to keep my mind off of it, including going to girl's night with my sister and friends...it was very difficult for me to concentrate on the conversations around me. I have been working out everyday with my SIL, Reading Blogs, Playing on Pinterest. But I haven't really done that much otherwise. I even find it hard to make myself eat or do anything for myself. I guess it's normal to miss your other half this much..I am having to stay at my brother and his wife's house at nights because I can't sleep in the house alone without having anxiety.


One thing is for sure, I know that I never want to spend a night apart from my husband again!


 Here are some of the things that I miss about my husband:

1.} Him making me coffee in the morning & coming to the bedroom to wake me up..

2.} Him & I talking about everything and anything together..

3.} His Smile, His Laughter...

4.} Hanging out with him..riding bikes, swimming at the pool, looking at new techie toys online together..

5.} Him kissing me on the forehead...

6.} Him holding my hand..

7.} Him making me feel safe...

8.} His voice...it so quiet here, the silence is deafening...

9.} Laying in his arms...

10.} Grilling out together..

11.} His encouraging words...

12.} Trips to Starbucks together..

13.} Our Shopping Trips together...




 


Hopefully, my next post will be a little more upbeat..If you guys have any ideas on how I can get out of this funk, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment