My Life Being Renewed: Dear...

Dear...

September 12, 2012






Dear God, thank you for keeping me and my family safe and for holding off on the lightning storms that I am deathly afraid of...

Dear Hubby, I miss you more than you will ever know and I pray everyday for you to come home to me safely..

Dear Sister, thank you for coming over today and helping me organize & keeping me company so I wouldn't miss the hubby so much..

Dear Bob Harper, thank you for torturing me through all of those workouts, several people keep asking if I have lost weight!

Dear Nick Peterson from the Bacheolor Pad, you obviously have no idea on how to treat a lady. That was very mean, vowing to share the money with Rachel and going back on your word and making her cry.

Dear Michael Stagliano, I adore you- probably because you remind me of my husband so much.

Dear Starbucks, I miss you so much...I hate that I don't live nearby so I can grab a cup of coffee.

Dear Brother and sweet wife- thanks so much for allowing me to stay over every night, because I am such a chicken little..I really do appreciate it so much.

Dear BFF, thanks for making me watch Jane Eyre- I am now officially hooked. Next up, Pride and Prejudice.

Dear Pinterest, thanks for all of the pretty images- I love you.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment