My Life Being Renewed: My Hard work is paying off!

My Hard work is paying off!

August 31, 2012







 
Hey ya'll- today has been such a great day for me. For one, I weighed this afternoon and found out that I had lost TWO and 1/2 lbs., I am so excited! My brother made me feel really awesome, he said that I probably lost more than that, but some turned into muscle, I was like YES!


Here is what I have been doing so far:

1.} Bob Harper Workout {with my SIL} for 45 minutes per day.

2.} Swimming 3x or more per week @ 1-2 hours.

3.} Portion Control.

4.} No snacking at night.

5.} Adding more raw foods to my diet.

6.} Started back taking my Energy & Metabolism Vitamins.



This is just what I needed to turn things around, I feel so much better mentally and physically. I am very excited to reach my GW!










No comments:

Post a Comment