My Life Being Renewed: There's No Rest for Those Who dream of Success

There's No Rest for Those Who dream of Success

April 24, 2016

via lushlity.tumblr

I always say that I am going to slow down in life, but there's no rest for those who dream of success. I'm going to keep hustling until I get to where I want to be!

Here are a few things that I was able to accomplish this week:

>> Cruise dining seating set up (table for two is a  must)
>> Hotel purchased
>> Taxes submitted & paid!
>> Designed Opt-in for Blog Email List
>> Emailed companies RE: collaboration opportunities
>> Finished eBook on Money Saving Tips
>> Lined up 20+ Reviewers for new eBook
>> Added my new eBook to both websites
>> Cleaned couch cover, shower curtain + liner
>> Hubby installed hood vent above stove
>> Hubby installed 5 new window trim
>> Hubby caulked cabinets
>> Cleaned yards
>> Sold a couple of items on Swap & Shop (working on my decluttering goals!)
>> Merged cell phones to save money
>> Ordered 2 extra iPhone cables, computer speakers, and vitamins
>> Joined more business Facebook Groups (Entrepreneur, Author Groups, etc.)
>> Joined all of the free Kindle Book sites (let's just say I have a TON of new books to read!) If you haven't already, sign up here to get access to my free kindle book list!
>> Started a new Book Club online (see below) & created graphics for blog and social media
>> Submitted & set up my book promotion starting next week + created graphics for marketing (My VA Business book will be discounted, so be sure to look out for it starting Monday!)
>> Mended several pieces of clothing
>> Added new book link to email signature
>> Cleaned garage (threw out quite a bit!)
>> Daily running + healthy diet
>> 2 outside tanning sessions (read a book that I've had forever!)

Goals in the next 4 weeks:
>> Move remaining house items from Albany
>> Finish cleaning out Garage & have a sale
>> Finish painting exterior house
>> Successful Book Promotion
>> Weight Loss
>> Schedule hair appointment
>> Finish a couple of product reviews

For me, life's all about what you make of it. It's not up to anyone else to make your life better; you get to choose how your life plays out every day. I choose to work hard and become the person that I dream of being and believe me, it's not easy! It means working 10-14 hour days on my business and my books, social media marketing, personal house updates, exercising, etc. If I've learned anything in the past year, it's that I write my own story and I can sit around and choose to focus on the negative or the things that I don't have in life or I can choose the positive things and look forward to all of the wonderful things that God has planned for my life!

Speaking of being positive and inspired, if you love to read, come join my new book club on Facebook where I post quality free & bargain books during the week. "The Book Clique"- I sort through free & bargain kindle books to find the quality ones to save you on time! I post lots of great books on self-help, spirituality, business, etc.


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this, Melinda! Especially where you talk about how we can choose how our life plays out. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, thanks so much! I love that we get to choose- I tell myself every day that it's my choice what I get done that day and how I live my life. I haven't always done that but I'm loving it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot done! Inspiring attitude!

    ReplyDelete