Hey guys! Hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day! We kept it pretty low-key over here, every day should be like Valentines Day in my opinion-flowers, lovely cards and chocolates!
Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite life hacks. I love a good life hack, especially when it feels life changing!
1. Pineapple Corer (don't laugh y'all)- seriously though, I am one of those people who refuses to buy a pineapple if it means that I have to cut that thing- no way! But my hubby found one of those pineapple corers that literally changed my life! I now have no fear of buying pineapples- bring them on!!
2. Ebates chrome extension- if you are a serious online shopper (and you can use in store) then you need to sign up for Ebates + add the chrome extension to your pc. Every time you shop, the Ebates button will pop up and if you activate it you can save a percentage on that site. For example, today I bought some Starbucks Verismo Espresso Pods on E-bay and I saved 10%! That was $5.09 on just one purchase. The hubby and I each received an $85 check this week from just using Ebates- that's $170! Also if you do decide to sign up, please use my Ebates link on the sidebar or one of these here that are highlighted- I do receive $5 each time that I refer someone & they sign up through my link!
3. Unroll.me- I signed up for unroll.me about 2 years ago and it is so amazing for cleaning up your email subscriptions! I love that I can go into my account and easily unsubscribe all at one time or organized my current subscriptions into categories! And another bonus is that it's free to sign up!
4. Starbucks Verismo - I finally got my Verismo 600 and I have to tell you, I am so in love with that machine! I am obsessed with a good espresso and I also love my Americano's- it's so fast to make a coffee while I'm busy working away in my home office. I literally want to take it with me next time I stay at a hotel! (I hate 99% of all Hotel Coffee, unless they have Starbucks).
5. Capresso Milk Frother- My sister in law bought this for the hubby and I a few years back for Christmas and this thing is amazing!! This is something that we use daily for our cappuccinos, Americano's, etc.
6. Groupon- Just last week before we went to Disney Springs, I found a deal on Groupon for 2 for the Characters in Flight and + with my Ebate extension I saved another 5% with a grand total of $16. The tickets at Disney Springs are $18 per person, so I saved a total of $20!! If you decide to sign up, I earn $10 in Groupon bucks for referring you, so please use my link above.
7. Living Social- another great discount place to find all types of deals from vacations to vitamins. I try to check it weekly to see what deals they have. If you sign up with them, you will receive their coupons that they send out. The other day I received a coupon for 20% off which is pretty awesome! I've purchased eyebrow threading, vitamins, hotel stays, spa salt therapy- all types of things!
8. Dealnews- this is one email that you are going to want to sign up for! I have been a member of this site for around 10 years and they have the best deals! I have purchased everything from shoes, Amazon deal items, books, clothing, etc.
9. Vacations To Go- If you like to go on cruises, then you need to sign up for their deals. The last cruise that we went on we paid less than $1200 for 2 people, unlimited alcohol, unlimited lattes & cappuccinos in the cafe, and a $300 credit to use on board the ship.Amazing site!
10. Starbucks Reward Card- Sign up for your Reward Card and Starbucks will send you a Free Drink via Email! If you sign up through my link above then we both earn free drinks!
I have their gold card and I use it so much that I receive a free drink almost every month! If you purchase the bagged coffee in store, you can enter the star codes online and you can use those stars towards free beverages. I've been a member with them forever! Also, the new mobile order & pay is perfect for introverts and people who hate waiting in line. You just order via mobile and pick up in about 10 minutes or less- it's the best thing that I discovered in a while!
All of these life hacks that I've listed, I truly love and use in my personal daily life. If I were to sit down and contemplate it, I probably have so many more life hacks that I could share with you!
What are some life hacks that you use in your life and love? I would love to know!!