My Life Being Renewed: Enjoyable Weekend//

Enjoyable Weekend//

July 20, 2015


I had such a nice weekend, mainly because after researching for over a month, the hubby and I finally decided on a trip! We will be traveling to the Turks & Caicos, San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, St. Marteen (we visited there last when we were dating!). We will be celebrating my husband's birthday + our 16th Wedding Anniversary + our home being completed- lots of great milestones to celebrate together! Let's be honest, I am so excited that I have already started researching places to visit & I have already started setting a few things aside to pack! (Surprising, since we still have a month until we leave).

Other than that, we were able to get a few things done this weekend- the siding is officially finished! Now we just need to do the prep work and spray paint the house- thank goodness for the Wagner, because I cannot imagine painting two stories worth of siding- no thank you! I also did the usual house-cleaning, and I finally broke down and washed the couch slip-cover- definitely hard work, but I'm so glad it's done now. Also cleaned out the fridge & did some Food shopping. The hubby is going to be supportive and do the gluten-free diet with me, so we went out & bought everything for the week- I'm excited to see how he likes it!

I also finally decided on a logo for my Etsy Shop and even set aside time to do a book review + request another new book. I really have enjoyed reading lately- it's something that I have to carve out time for, but to me it's worth it because continued learning + growth is extremely important to me//

 Organized the coffee station//


Finished reading this week- great book!


 Costco- lots of new healthy, organic items!

 Free earned coffee drink- Espresso Frappucino made with coconut milk + 2 shots espresso

Tried out the new Grub Burger- gluten free burger + sweet potato fries- it was pretty good!

Purchased some cute Summer Shoes this month- all on sale!
 









I also had some fun this weekend breaking my camera out to practice some photography- I love where we live - it's like we have our own little forest:) Home is my peaceful place to relax and I love to be surrounded by the quiet and the beauty of nature//

I'm also hoping to surprise the hubby with a little get-away this weekend- just for the day and just the two of us. I'm very excited because we really could use a little break.

That's about it for now- hope that you all had a nice weekend as well!!



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! So exciting that you have a trip planned! It's always nice to have something to look forward to! I hope the gluten free eating is going well-the food in your cart sure looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thanks, it really was a nice weekend! And I'm definitely looking forward to that trip! :-) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. couch twins! love the new sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right?! Now, every time that I am chilling on my couch, I am going to think of you lol :-)

    ReplyDelete