My Life Being Renewed: Conscious Box Review

Conscious Box Review

February 6, 2014


Most of you have probably noticed that I have been making a few changes to the blog. I wanted to give a shout-out to  Jana Tolman who designed my new blog ad button (which by the way, please grab & add to your blog!). She not only designed it, she also installed it for me, when I was having a difficult time doing it myself. She really went above and beyond and I will definitely be using her again when I decide to spruce up my blog some more! If you are in need of a blog or a blog makeover- do yourself a favor & go by and check her out!!

This week, I received a package from Conscious Box- I have been seeing this all over the blog-world and was excited to see what my little box had inside!





I love Yogi tea & these two did not disappoint- the Caramel Apple Spice was my fave!


My picky husband ate that entire bag of OrganicSaurus Snack



This Therapeutics Mustard Bath was my favorite item included in the box- it smelled amazing 
& I swear I stayed in the bath for over an hour enjoying it :)

You choose your box- Classic, Vegan or Gluten-Free. Conscious Box then sends you a box full of all of their monthly top picks- and you get a fun surprise box- that's my favorite part! You can also send a Conscious Box gift to someone- if you need my mailing address, I can email it to you- I kid, I kid!

Tomorrow, I'm announcing the winner of the Manna Organics Bakery Giveaway- so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment