My Life Being Renewed: My Favorite Christmas Gifts!

My Favorite Christmas Gifts!

January 15, 2013

I realize that we are already in the middle of January, but I wanted to do a quick post on some of my favorite Christmas gifts. So here goes!


My SIL & BIL bought the husband and I a Capresso Froth Pro for Christmas. When we visited them for Thanksgiving in November, I had an espresso with steamed milk and fell in love with it! I have been using it everyday- if you like Lattes, you will love this little gadget!
 
 
 
 
 

 
{I sold my Vitamix & Blendtec this year, so the hubby bought me another blender- perfect for my Green Smoothies!}
 
 
 

I was really set on an iPhone but heard from several Tech Geeks {including my husband} about the iPhone being so high maintenance with all of the updates- so the hubby got me an Android phone for now- I love it! So happy that I now have my FB, Blogger, Instagram, Starbucks and Kindle apps!


 

My brother and his wife surprised us with this $25 Starbucks Gift Card {they know how much we love SB!} and a Bear ornmanent with "P" for Pollard- so cute!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loved my Stocking Stuffers- GUD Lotion & Body Spray, Jewelry and my Tumbler- thanks hubby!
 
 


What were  some of your Favorite Christmas Gifts?


15 comments:

  1. Hey Melinda, Me again. Just love all your gifts. Specially the iPhone. My fav gift was Chanel no5:)Btw. Just want you to know that I'm following you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a pretty sweet gift! I am following you back now :D

      Delete
  2. Great gifts! I'm loving the leopard pumps:)! My favorite gift was a warm set of PJs:)....I needed them sooo badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gifts are amazing!! :)

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You scored!!! I don't even want to talk about Christmas presents, lol... Lets just say that every last penny went to the kids.

    We have a expresso maker - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I can imagine how it would be different with kids- my nephews and neices got iphones, xboxes, tvs- it gets super expensive!!

      An espresso maker would be awesome- I love espresso anything!

      Delete
  5. My favorite gift was most definitely my Keurig :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say that I blame you- I love my Keurig! I just tried the Pumpkin Spice Kcups and they are amazing!

      Delete
  6. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool blog. Interesting posts. ;)
    Nice atmosphere guests with you here on the blog. ;]
    Yours. Have a nice day. !

    Follow me on facebook fanpage
    I'm very concerned about this, please. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome gifts. stocking stuffers are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum. So I thought I'd check your blog out and I actually really like it! Maybe you'd like to check mine out as well :) it's http://vickynspiration.blogspot.com . We bloggers have to stick together!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete