My Life Being Renewed
I'm trying to be positive today, I really am, but for some reason I am down in the dumps. I think with not knowing what our future holds for certain with office jobs & our house selling, my weight gain..I am feeling down today. Usually, whenever I feel down, I make a list of all of the things that I am grateful for and it always makes me feel better..so here goes!


I am grateful for an amazing husband who I am madly in love with.

I am grateful that our house remodel is finished.

I am grateful that we own 2 beautiful land lots for our future home.

I am grateful for having jobs & extra bonus checks {yes!}

I am grateful for the possibility of a new office job..

I am grateful for Roscoe being healthy.

I am grateful for having 1 more week off of work to enjoy!

I am grateful for having a roof over my head, groceries in my pantry & family.

I am grateful for having a pool to swim anytime that I like!


What do you do when you feel down in the dumps?




No comments:

Post a Comment