My Life Being Renewed: Great News!!

Great News!!

June 1, 2012

I have some amazing news, but I am afraid that I have to wait until everything gets worked out for definite first before I get into all of the details! Let's just say that I may be in an office soon! I am very excited about shopping for some office outfits and decorating my office. Life is going in a good direction right now..I also have a second piece of great news, but that will have to wait until later as well. I am very overwhelmed, trying to process everything, but super excited as well! Everything should be finalized within the next month or so.


Some of the most things that I am excited for are:

Having my afternoons to work out, go shopping, have coffee, bake, etc.

Weekends! {& weekend trips}

Vacays!

Decorating my office!

Shopping for an office wardrobe

Bigger paycheck {so I can go shopping!}

Time with family

Time to check my emails, blog, social media, etc.

Time for myself, spa time, reading books, tanning/pool, movies, etc.

Time with hubby.

Being able to be there for Roscoe & not have to leave him home anymore.


It's amazing to me what can happen when we are just fully honest & let people know how we feel instead of holding it all in because we don't want to upset anyone. I've always been the type to never settle for something when I can live a better life. Life should always be about making ourselves better & reaching for our dreams.

It's been an amazing journey this year & I have learned SO much about myself...

Like how much I really appreciate my life & how to make the most of my time and appreciate the small things, because really they are the big things.

I've learned that I had to get out of my comfort zone in order to be where I want to be in life..I had to get out of my comfort zone by leaving Roscoe with my sister- I am very overprotective of him and really have never let anyone watch him, but because of me letting go, he learned how to become less afraid of people & not so defensive thinking someone was going to hurt him.


I've learned that speaking in public didn't kill me & that everyone did not in fact point and laugh at me, as I always imagined they would. It helped me to become a more confident person & now I feel that I can do anything! {speaking in public has always been a huge fear of mine}

I've learned that all you need to do is just get your foot in the door & prove yourself..and the rest is history.

And last, but definitely not least, I've learned to speak up when things are bothering you, because people can't read your mind & you never know how the situation can be remedied & made better by speaking up.

And now I leave you with some office inspiration from pinterest....














No comments:

Post a Comment